Custom Design Durable Corflute Board Sign Graphics Printing
- Model NO.: CS005
- Material: Plastic
- Usage: Exhibition Show, Speciality Stores, Supermarkets and Stores, Home
- Color: Cmyk Full Colors
- Feature: Light Weight
- Printing: Digital Printing 1440dpi
- Artwork Format: Ai. JPG. Pdf. EPS
- Trademark: RF
- Origin: Shanghai China
- Display Products: Ornaments
- Display Place: Indoor
- Antitheft: Not Antitheft
- Application: Advertising Sign Display
- MOQ: 1PC
- Size: Customized Size
- Packaging: Cartons
- Specification: as custom request
- HS Code: 3920999090
Corflute signage is the ideal choice for any short or medium term, indoor or outdoor signage need. While the corflute sign is not recommended for long term use, it still offers many qualities. Corflute signs provide an affordable option, with an the advantage of being a strong and durable, lightweight, water resistant product. Easily change your campaigns whenever needed. Create advertisements that are so light, it can be carried around for everyone to see. A plastic corrugated sign is the proven solution for versatile short-term advertising. Change detailed information at minimal costs, and still maintain your brand's quality image.
Features and Benefits
• Custom printed graphics for exclusive branding.
• High resolution full colour imaging on all Corflute signs.
• Lightweight and 100% portable.
• Flexible. Perfect for an indoor tradeshow or an outdoor sporting event.
• Cost-effective. Corflute signs are one of the most cost-effective signs on the market.
• Any shape you want. Corflute can be folded or bent into any shape you desire.
• Perfect indoor and outdoor use, and is widely used by the real estate industry and trades people in the construction industry.
• Industries include: Real estate 'for sale' signs, political campaigns, fair signs, exhibition or event signage, construction signs or trade show signs.
Coreflute comes in sheets of up to 1200mm x 2400mm, in thicknesses of 3mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm. 3mm is only suitable for smaller signs, and is usually only used in interior situations. 5mm is the most commonly used thickness, used both inside and outside, and rigid enough to be useful even at its full sheet size. 6mm and 8mm versions tend to be used less frequently, when extra rigidity or robustness is necessary.
• Also known as: Cor-flute, plastic, corrugated signage, printed trade signs, building signs.
• Use the latest digital solvent printing technology to produce full colour corflute signs.
• Create simple corflute signs with computer cut vinyl lettering.
Phone: +86 15026875045